GLAMPING IS BACK!
Glamping opens June 29th through September 29th.
NOTE: Closing date is Weather Permitting, Two-night stays are required.
Imagine waking up in the comfort of a hotel room with the serenity of a campsite. Our glamping tents face the breathtaking canyon of the vast Mokelumne wilderness and Mokelumne Peak. Each glamping unit is equipped with a comfy Queen bed (bedding included), heating, and electricity – all powered by sustainable solar energy.
Make plans to join us in our special part of the amazing California Sierra!
$159 / night – Weekends (Friday & Saturday Nights)
Comes with a meal credit for dinner and breakfast.
$129 / night – Midweek (Sunday-Thursday arrivals does not include meal credits)
2 night minimum stay required for all reservations
Group rates available 15 tent minimum weekend, 10 min Mon-Thur
Check out our FAQ for more information.
Bringing friends or family? Bring your own cot or air mattress! We have some available at no charge but you are responsible for maintaining them.
Where do I check in?
- Glamping check-in is located at Bear Valley Mountain (ski area)
2280 State Route 207
Bear Valley, CA 95223
The Bear Bungalows
Tents 1 – 15
Includes: 1 queen bed , electrical outlets, lighting, a wood burning stove (we provide the wood), stargazing lounge, with restrooms and showers.
We have air mattress for no additional charge but you are responsible for maintaining them. Children 4 and under can be excluded from meal charges.
Glamping allows you to experience nature in a truly unique way. Enjoy all the pleasures of camping with all the comforts of a hotel room. Our glamping tents are equipped with a cozy bed, electricity, heat, and an amazing view.
Check in is at the Welcome Center located at Bear Valley Mountain. Do NOT check in at the Bear Valley Lodge.
The address to the mountain is
2280 State Route 207
Bear Valley, CA 95223
We are happy to provide Towels, Shampoo, soap, WiFi, Solar electricity, a cozy wood stove, and wood. In addition, weekend stays (Friday & Saturday night stays) comes with a meal credit for dinner and breakfast.
Yes! Our glamping sites are located a convenient 240 feet away from indoor showers and an indoor bathroom, of which you have access 24 hours. Towels and complimentary toiletries are provided with your stay.
Our glamping tents are equipped with 1 queen size bed but can also fit 2 additional twin sized air mattresses or cots. You can bring your own or you can borrow one of our air mattresses at no extra cost.
Just a heads up - if you borrow one of our air mattresses you are fully responsible for maintaining them, including the air pressure in the mattress. Air mattresses do deflate but you will be responsible for inflating and re-inflating.
We can provide extra linens & blankets for the air mattresses for an additional $10 fee if needed.
Only if you want to! Our Queen sized beds come with sheets, blankets, and pillows.
Unfortunately, no. Outside fire sources, including personal grills and barbecues, sparklers, fireworks, and fire pits are strictly prohibited. There is a designated picnic area, just outside of the Welcome Center.
To keep from getting any unexpected wildlife visitors, please do not bring food back to your tent, or store food inside your tent.
Glamping Lodging Policies
There is a two-night minimum stay for all reservations. A credit card is required to make your reservation. The first night’s lodging is charged to your credit card at the time your reservation is made. Once the deposit is received, a confirmation letter is sent confirming your reservation. It is incumbent upon the guest to make any changes or cancellations within the appropriate time frame. You will be charged for your entire stay. No refunds for early checkouts.
The cancellation period is 7 days for reservations booked for non-holiday. For Holiday rates, the cancellation period is 14 days. If you cancel prior to the cancellation period, we will refund your deposit, less a $15.00 cancellation fee. If the reservation is canceled within the cancellation period, your deposit is non-refundable. Any cancellations made after 4:00 pm will be considered in the cancellation period. Cancellations due to forces of nature and/or road closures are not refundable.
Please contact us directly to reserve a pet-friendly room as only certain tents are designated dog-friendly. 209-753-2327 or email us!
Bear Valley Lodge Four Legged Rules
We look forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your pet, however, to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, we ask that you observe a few policies during your visit. Please read the following to familiarize yourself with our pet policy:
- Dogs are the only permitted pets
- We welcome all well-mannered and fully trained dogs
- Our pet-friendly rooms are limited and assigned as available at the time of reservation
- Weight restrictions apply to our pet policy up to 2 dogs if each weighs less than 50lbs, dogs larger than 50lbs - one per room
- Additional fees may apply if your dog causes any damage or disturbances for other guests with extensive barking. We'd hate to ask you to leave the glamping experience, so be sure your dog is well-suited for the environment
- Dogs cannot be left alone in the room
- Owners MUST bring dog bedding – no pets on beds or furniture
- Due to extra cleaning required after the departure of our 4-legged guests, there is a non-refundable cleaning fee of $25 per night to your guest room account. (For pets that have extensive shedding, an extra $25 may be incurred. Our housekeeping team will review after departure and we will let you know.) We love dogs, we really do, but want to make sure we can create a special experience for every guest that arrives.
- For the safety and comfort of your pet and hotel staff, including housekeeping, staff will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present, or (b) you are present and can monitor your pet, or (c) your pet is in a kennel
- Unfortunately, we do not allow dogs to join at the fire pit; they can spook, bark, or become a disturbance
- Dogs must always be on a leash, as per National Forest rules
- No dogs in the restaurant or deck, as per California law