Thank you for a great summer! Glamping is now closed as we prepare for the upcoming winter season. Glamping will be returning next summer, so make sure you follow us for up to date information!
Imagine waking up in the comfort of a hotel room with the serenity of a campsite. Our glamping tents face the breathtaking canyon of the vast Mokelumne wilderness and Mokelumne Peak. Each glamping unit is equipped with a cozy Queen bed, heating, and electricity – all powered by sustainable solar energy. Make plans to join us in our special part of the amazing California Sierra!
What you get:
- Arrive Friday enjoy breakfast Saturday & Sunday. For Saturday dinner each tent will be issued $40 in Bear Bucks valid at either Sky High Pizza or Creekside restaurants located at Bear Valley Village. Bear Bucks valid ONLY for your Saturday stay.
- Arrive Saturday enjoy Sunday breakfast.
*We are happy to accommodate additional people. There is an added cost per person. Please call or email in advance to confirm availability. (209) 753-2327 x777 or BVlodging@bearvalley.com
Check out our FAQ for more information.
Bringing friends or family? Air mattress available for an additional charge; please call or email.
Where do I check in?
- Glamping check-in is located at Bear Valley Mountain (ski area)
2280 State Route 207
Bear Valley, CA 95223
Glampground Open through OCTOBER 1!
For individual guests, Glampground is open Thursday through Sunday and will be closing for the summer season October 1st.
Group bookings available 7 days a week with 8 or more tents reserved, until Oct 1’st. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
The Bear Bungalows
Tents 1 – 15
Includes: 1 queen bed , electrical outlets, lighting, a wood burning stove (we provide the wood), stargazing lounge, comfort station, with restrooms and showers.
Additional twin beds available upon request. Extra charge for beds and meals apply $60 per person. Children 4 and under can be excluded from meal charges.
Glamping allows you to experience nature in a truly unique way. Enjoy all the pleasures of camping with all the comforts of a hotel room. Our glamping tents are equipped with a cozy bed, electricity, heat, and an amazing view.
Check in is at the Welcome Center located at Bear Valley Mountain. Do NOT check in at the Bear Valley Lodge.
The address to the mountain is
2280 State Route 207
Bear Valley, CA 95223
Yes! Our glamping sites are located a convenient 240 feet away from indoor showers and an indoor bathroom, of which you have access 24 hours. See the map below that illustrates the location of your glamping site in relation to our comfort stations. Towels and complimentary toiletries are provided with your stay.
Fresh hot coffee and continental breakfast is served from 8 AM to 10:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday in the Monte Wolfe Saloon for 2 adults. If you have additional guests; extra breakfast can be added for $15 per adult per day or for $10 per child per day. Each tent staying through Saturday night will be given a $40 Bear Bucks to Creekside or Sky High Pizza. Additional food and beverage is available in the Bear Valley Village. Guests will also have access to the Scenic Vista for stargazing and evening activities.
Absolutely, but it is available by request only. Our glamping tents are equipped with 1 queen size bed. Twin size air mattresses can be added to the suite for an additional $20 per bed. Below is an available configuration, with 1 queen and 2 twins.
Only if you want to! Our Queen sized memory foam mattresses come with sheets, blankets, and pillows.
Unfortunately, no. Outside fire sources, including personal grills and barbecues, sparklers, fireworks, and fire pits are strictly prohibited. There is a designated picnic area, just outside of the Welcome Center, equipped with a propane camping fire stove for you to cook with.
To keep from getting any unexpected wildlife visitors, please do not bring food back to your tent, or store food inside your tent.
Glamping Lodging Policies
There is a two-night minimum stay for all reservations. A credit card is required to make your reservation. The first night’s lodging is charged to your credit card at the time your reservation is made. Once the deposit is received, a confirmation letter is sent confirming your reservation. It is incumbent upon the guest to make any changes or cancellations within the appropriate time frame. You will be charged for your entire stay. No refunds for early checkouts.
The cancellation period is 7 days for reservations booked for non-holiday. For Holiday rates, the cancellation period is 14 days. If you cancel prior to the cancellation period, we will refund your deposit, less a $15.00 cancellation fee. If the reservation is canceled within the cancellation period, your deposit is non-refundable. Any cancellations made after 4:00 pm will be considered in the cancellation period. Cancellations due to forces of nature and/or road closures are not refundable.
Please contact us directly to reserve a pet friendly room as only certain tents are designated dog friendly. 209-753-2327 or email us!
Bear Valley Lodge Four Legged Rules
We look forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your pet, however, to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, we ask that you observe a few policies during your visit. Please read the following to familiarize yourself with our pet policy:
- Dogs are the only permitted pets
- We welcome all well-mannered and fully trained dogs
- Our pet-friendly rooms are limited
- Weight restrictions apply to our pet policy up to 2 dogs if each weighs less than 50lbs, dogs larger than 50lbs - one per room
- Additional fees may apply if the dog causes any damage or disturbances in the room or hotel
- Dogs cannot be left alone in the room
- Owners MUST bring dog bedding – no pets on beds or furniture
- Due to extensive cleaning after pet inhibits a room, we will charge a non-refundable cleaning fee of $25 per night to your guest room account. (This fee is waived for all service pets).
- For the safety and comfort of your pet and hotel staff, including housekeeping, staff will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present, or (b) you are present and can monitor your pet, or (c) your pet is caged.
- No dogs at the fire pit; they can spook, bark, or become a disturbance
- Dogs must always be on a leash, as per National Forest rules
- No dogs in the restaurant or deck, as per California law
Pending regulatory approval