Bear Valley Lodge office hours:
Wednesday -Thursday: 10 am – 6 pm
Friday-Saturday: 10 am – 7 pm
Sunday: 9 am – 3 pm
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Email anytime – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bear Valley Lodge offers a cozy stay after enjoying a day of Pure Mountain Fun! Now offering a number of updated rooms, which include new beds, carpet, paint, floating shelves, flat-screen TVs and refreshed bathrooms.
Check in time — 5:00 pm
If checking in after hours please call in advance or use the house phone in the lobby. Dial ext. 201 for assistance.
Check out time — 11:00 am
Late check-out is available based on request and availability.
Types of rooms available:
- Single Queen
- Queen & Twin
- Double Queen
- Family Studio – Queen & Twin Bunkbeds
- King Suite — King & Queen Bed
All rooms at Bear Valley Lodge include complimentary toiletries, Dish Network Satellite TV, wi-fi access, access to our fitness center, and a FREE shuttle service to Bear Valley Mountain Area. During the summer months, you and your family can relax in our heated outdoor pool.
265 Bear Valley Rd.
Bear Valley, CA 95223
There is a two-night minimum stay for Holiday and Weekends.
One-night stays are available weekdays [Non-Holidays]. Available online!
*2018 – 2019 Weekend and Holiday Dates
Peak periods occur on weekends and: 12/24/18 – 1/6/19; 1/21/19; 2/18/19 – 2/22/19
A credit card is required to make your reservation. The first night’s lodging is charged to your credit card at the time your reservation is made. Once the deposit is received, a confirmation letter is sent confirming your reservation. It is incumbent upon the guest to make any changes or cancellations within the appropriate time frame. You will be charged for your entire stay. No refunds for early checkouts.
The cancellation period is 7 days for reservations booked for non-holiday.
For holiday rates, the cancellation period is 14 days.
If you cancel prior to the cancellation period, we will refund your deposit, less a $15.00 cancellation fee. If the reservation is canceled within the cancellation period, your deposit is non-refundable. Any cancellations made after 4:00 pm will be considered in the cancellation period. Cancellations due to forces of nature and/or road closures are not refundable.
*2019 – 2020 Weekend and Holiday Dates
Peak periods occur on weekends and: 12/21/19 – 1/5/20; 2/18/20 – 2/20/20
Please contact us directly to reserve a pet friendly room as only certain rooms are designated dog friendly. 209-753-2327 or email us
Bear Valley Lodge Four Legged Rules
We look forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your pet, however, to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, we ask that you observe a few policies during your visit. Please read the following to familiarize yourself with our pet policy:
- Dogs are the only permitted pets
- We welcome all well-mannered and fully trained dogs
- Our pet-friendly rooms are limited
- Weight restrictions apply to our pet policy up to 2 dogs if each weighs less than 50lbs, dogs larger than 50lbs - one per room
- Additional fees may apply if the dog causes any damage or disturbances in the room or hotel
- Dogs cannot be left alone in the room
- Owners MUST bring dog bedding – no pets on beds or furniture
- Due to extensive cleaning after pet inhibits a room, we will charge a non-refundable cleaning fee of $25 per night to your guest room account. (This fee is waived for all service pets).
- For the safety and comfort of your pet and hotel staff, including housekeeping, staff will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present, or (b) you are present and can monitor your pet, or (c) your pet is crated.
The $22 per room nightly resort amenity fee includes year-round benefits and seasonal services previously charged for and provides benefits to each registered guest in your room.
Resort Amenity Fee Includes:
- Free wifi in the common areas & your room
- Free morning coffee
- Access to our fitness room
- Board games [Ask the front desk!]
- Electric car charging station
- Free Parking
- Plowed roads for all-weather access
- Free shuttle service from the lodge to the Bear Valley Mountain Area
Summer Season: (subject to weather):
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool games and activities