The World Pro Ski Tour makes its return to Bear Valley this weekend!!!
Saturday, February 11th, 2023
WOMENS TOUR, GIANT SLALOM – FAR WEST PRO CLASSIC
MENS TOUR, GIANT SLALOM – FAR WEST PRO CLASSIC
- 9am – 9:45am WPST Athlete Course Inspection, Start Testing, Feather Dusting Run
- 10am – Pro Qualifications Giant Slalom, Women & Men – Live Stream: FloLive.tv, WPST Facebook & YouTube, Daily Motion, MTN-TV.com, ROKU.
- 12:30pm – Pro Racer Introduction, GIANT SLALOM MEN & WOMEN – Live Stream: through finals on FloLive.tv
- To Follow – Awards ceremony in the finish area.
Sunday, February 12th, 2023
WOMENS TOUR, SUPER SLALOM – CELSIUS PRO WOMEN’S CHALLANGE
MENS TOUR, SUPER SLALOM – CB SPORTS PRO CHALLANGE
- 10:00am – 10:45am WPST Pro Athlete Course Inspection, Start Testing, Feather Duster Run
- 11:00am – Pro Racer Introduction, SUPER SLALOM – MEN & WOMEN – Live Stream: through finals on FloLive.tv
- To Follow – Awards Ceremony in the finish area
*Schedule is subject to change
Highlight and event show on CBSSN, following events. Reality Show – “Life in Between the Gates”, to air two weeks following event on Outside TV, AT&T, NBC Regional Sports, Amazon Prime and more to 100M homes.
When is the World Pro Ski Tour?
February 11th & February 12th!
Will the mountain be open?
YES. Koala will be closed for race prep and the race itself.
Where will the race be held?
On the iconic Feather Duster!
Do you need a lift ticket to watch the race?
Spectators do NOT need a lift ticket to watch the race, you DO need a lift ticket to ski or snowboard on the hill.
Do I need to buy a parking pass?
No, it is optional.
How will parking work?
Parking will be colored coded according to your parking pass. From the kiosk down it will be employee, sponsor, VIP, and TV crew parking ONLY. You can order your pass online to guarantee you a spot! LIMITED PARKING PASSES AVAILABLE. *We strongly advise you arrive EARLY, a parking pass is NOT preferred parking or VIP.
Will there be seating for spectators?
No, it will be standing room ONLY. *NO chairs allowed
Will there be shuttles?
Yes! We will release the schedules closer to race day!
Things to remember
- We expect thousands of people on the hill this weekend! Be prepared for crowds. Read through our website to familiarize yourself with our facilities. HAVE FUN and enjoy the return of Pro Ski racing to BV!!
- It’s a BV Race Team weekend! Our BV Race teams will be continuing their season long training program on the hill.
- The Bear Bungalow will be closed to the public from 2/9 -2/12
- Live music on Saturday by Grover and The Lampoliers from 1:30pm – 4:30pm & Lil’ Sins on Sunday 1:00pm – 3:00pm at the resort AND a DJ on the hill ALL DAY both Saturday and Sunday.