Where Do I Get My Tubing Ticket?
Purchase your tubing ticket at the Guest Services Office at the Mountain.
Tubing costs ONLY $20 for the whole day
Tubing Hours of Operation
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
What’s Included With the Purchase of My Tubing Ticket?
Tubes and tubing access!
Sorry, you cannot use your own sleds or tubes.
Tubing is available on a first come, first serve basis
Tubing Safety Rules:
- Snow tubing is for adults & kids at least 40″ tall.
- All tubers must be able to independently get in and out of their own tube.
- One person per tube. Parents are not allowed to ride in same tube as their child.
- 1 tuber on each tubing lane at a time.
- No spinning or excessive pushing of the tube is allowable.
- No foot traffic is allowable in any tubing lane.
- We recommend wearing winter boots. Ski boots are not permitted on the tubing hill.
- No other sliding devices may be used in the tubing area other than tubes provided by Bear Valley.