Tubing Is Back at the Mountain!
Want to have some winter fun but don’t want to ski or snowboard? Then come on up and enjoy some pure tubular fun.
Tubing will not be opening – March 17-18
Where Do I Get My Tubing Ticket?
Purchase your tubing ticket at the Guest Services Office.
Tubing costs $10 an hour per rider.
Tubing Hours of Operation
Open on Weekends only (Saturday & Sunday)
10:00 AM – 4 PM at every hour.
What’s Included With the Purchase of My Tubing Ticket?
Tubes and tubing access!
Sorry, you cannot use your own sleds or tubes.
Tubing is available on a first come, first serve basis and space is limited so make sure you reserve your spot early!
Tubing Safety Rules:
- Snow tubing is for adults & kids at least 40″ tall.
- All tubers must be able to independently get in and out of their own tube.
- One person per tube. Parents are not allowed to ride in same tube as their child.
- 1 tuber on each tubing lane at a time.
- No spinning or excessive pushing of the tube is allowable.
- No foot traffic is allowable in any tubing lane.
- We recommend wearing winter boots. Ski boots are not permitted on the tubing hill.
- No other sliding devices may be used in the tubing area other than tubes provided by Bear Valley.