AR EVENT #4 is officially underway!
⚠️ What to expect tomorrow?
❄️ Weather: TONIGHT 7-11” STORM INTENSITY RAMPS UP. WINDS UP TO 55MPH
22-28” DURING THE DAY TOMORROW.
55-85” EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.
🔌 Power Outages : Outages are possible through these storm cycles due to heavy snowfall and high winds. As a reminder – Cub, Super Cub, and both carpets cannot run on auxiliary power so if we lose power, we will close them. Mokelumne Express, Koala, and Polar Express can all run on auxiliary power.
🚨It’s a Holiday Weekend: Crowds are expected, plan ahead, visit our website to familiarize yourself with our facilities. BE PREPARED – PAY ATTENTION TO THE WEATHER FORECAST.
🚙 Travel: Check CalTrans for road conditions.
🚍 Shuttle Service: Bearvalley.com – Our shuttle service from the BV Lodge to Resort and Resort to the Lodge will still be available. Two buses will operate through the Holiday weekend.
🚨 Delays: Expect operational delays due to high winds and avalanche mitigation. *DELAYS AND/OR CLOSURES ARE POSSIBLE DUE TO THE EXTREME WEATHER.
🏔️ Terrain planned to be Open tomorrow: Frontside. Polar remained on hold today, Polar will continue will be on delay tomorrow but is expected to open. GRIZZLY WILL NOT OPEN. Koala is expected to experience wind holds and/or closure.
📲 Stay Informed: Check out Mattly’s Weather Report before you travel and always check our social feeds on Facebook and Instagram for the most up-to-date weather, travel and mountain operation information.