Pure Mountain Fun Is Closer Than You Think
Bear Valley is a friendly and relaxing High Sierra escape located in the beautiful Central Sierra Mountains. Nestled off Scenic Highway 4, in the spectacular Stanislaus Forest, this year-round destination offers activities from relaxation to extreme adventure in every season. Whether you’re looking to get your heart racing or to just slow down and savor the Sierra, Bear Valley is the perfect destination to enjoy the outdoors as Mother Nature intended.
Hours of operation:
- Weather & conditions permitting, the first chair starts turning at 9am, last chair 4 pm daily.
- Back-side or Bear West typically closes at 330pm
- Guest Services open at 830am mid-week, non-holiday and 8am on weekends and holidays
- Note: certain trails or lifts may close when conditions do not permit safe operation.
- Closing day currently projected for APRIL 22, 2018