PLAY IN THE SIERRA. LEARN IN THE SIERRA.
Bear Valley Mountain provides a unique location in the high Sierra for affordable adventure and outdoor education. Day trips and multi-day packages can be completely customized to your schools needs, and we are just a short drive from the San Francisco bay area! Our course offerings combine outdoor adventure and team building exercises that help students build their skills and self confidence. Hands-on learning in a safe environment and a friendly, knowledgeable staff will ensure a positive and challenging experience for every child.
FIRST CLASS SERVICE
Group sales experts make it easy for teachers and chaperones. Our staff will work closely with trip organizers to ensure that everyone’s needs are met.
- Enjoy Bear Valley’s small, intimate mountain community surrounded by national forest and two of California’s largest wilderness areas. Comfortable, safe, and secure.
- Stay in the Bear Valley Lodge, with room for 200 guests, or in local cabins and condos. We have a range of accommodations for students and faculty of all ages, including those with special needs.
- Come for an easy day trip or experience our multi-day programs.
- All equipment, lessons and passes will be provided upon arrival.
- Eat well when you’re here—our healthy and delicious meals will keep you fueled for your adventure, whether you choose to dine in our lodge or have us pack a lunch you can take out into the field for the day.
- Charter buses to and from Northern California locations are available. Local buses to and from the Village to the ski area are available during hours of operation and private coaches, cars and chartered buses are welcome and easily accommodated.
- Let us take care of any local arrangements for your group’s activities, such as catering, DJ, decorations, theme dinners and special facilities.