CLICK BELOW ON THE CAMP YOU WANT!
Bear Valley’s summer camps are high-performance skill camps led by expert coaches in day or overnight camp environments. Skill camps are for youth athletes looking to advance their skills in specific sports. Bear Valley’s unique camp environment provides athletes with expert training combined with a selection of mountain recreation, including activities like swimming, kayaking, hiking, climbing, and mountain biking. In addition to our youth skill camps, Bear Valley also offers summer day camp and adult adventure camps. Campers enjoy mountain recreation, camp fires, arts and crafts and more. Bear Valley campers love our wide variety of activities, the rustic camp environment and the friendships they make with counselors, coaches and fellow campers.
- Soccer Camp July 16-19 In its fifth year, the BV Soccer Youth Camp is coached by Santa Clara University coach Curtis McAlister and player coaches. Day and overnight camps available.
- NEW Lacrosse Camp July 22-25 America’s fastest growing sport comes to Bear Valley! Youth camp for boys with day and overnight camps available.
- Rock and Roll Summer Camp July 22-28 Rock the Bear this summer with youth music classes and activities culminating in an end-of-the-week concert for the public. Day and overnight camps.
- Archery Adventure Camp July 8-12 Adult archery instruction mixed with fun activities and a true camp experience. Day and overnight camps available.
- Softball Camp August 12-15 A youth camp coached by Silicon Valley Starfire 18U gold coach Pepe Hinojosa and college player coaches. Day and overnight camps available.
- Bear Valley Summer Day Camp Begins mid-June For kids 3-16. Day and overnight camps.
Lodging Discount: Parents of camp attendees can stay close with a 20% discount while their kids are at camp. Learn more at www.bearvalleyvacationrentals.com.