Pure Mountain Educational Fun for Schools!
The Stanislaus National Forest is the ultimate outdoor classroom for schools. Bear Valley offers two comprehensive mid-week school programs for kids from first to twelfth grade.
- This program is for skiers and snowboarders aged 6-18 years
- Minimum student enrollment is 15
- Students may try either skiing or snowboarding
- Each visit will include a mandatory group lesson
- Children aged 6-8 years old must have one adult chaperone per 10 students that joins the lesson for the entire time
- Children aged 9-18 years old must have one adult chaperone per 20 students (not required to join the lesson)
- Be sure to inform us if you will have any students that will need an adaptive lesson. We are happy to accommodate them, but advanced reservations of no less than two weeks are required.
Mid-Week Single-Day Program
Ideal for a one-day getaway that includes a full day on the Mountain with teachers, classmates, and chaperones.
Prices for ages 6-18 start as low as $12 per person. Full packages with lesson and rental gear start at $36. Adaptive packages also available.
Mid-Week Multi-Day Program
The school rules the mountain! This is our most flexible program available. Contact our sales team to develop a customized getaway that includes lodging, meals, and fun on the snow for your school’s overnight stay in Bear Valley.