Bear Valley Lodge is currently closed and will reopen for Summer on June 30th. Advanced reservations for Summer are still being accepted. Book online or call!
Cutback on the drive time and have more play time!
Stay in one of our newly renovated rooms – with new beds, carpet, paint, floating shelves, lighting, flat screen TV’s, and updated bathrooms!
All rooms at Bear Valley Lodge include complimentary toiletries, Dish Network Satellite television, free Wi-Fi, and free access to our fitness center. During the warmer months, you and your family can relax in our heated outdoor pool.
FREE shuttle service is provided to and from the Mountain for guests during the winter season! Shuttle pickup is located by the entrance/exit by Sky High Pizza Pub. Weekday schedule is every hour starting at 8:00 am. Weekends & Holiday schedule is every half hour starting at 8:00 am.
Check in time is 4:00 pm. Check out is 11:00 am. Late check-out is available based on request and availability. If checking in after hours, there is a house phone in the lobby. Dial ext. 201 for assistance.
Types of rooms available:
- Single Queen
- Queen & Twin
- Double Queen
- Family Studio – Queen & Twin Bunkbeds
- King suite
Bear Valley Lodge Policies
There is a two-night minimum stay for all reservations. A credit card is required to make your reservation. The first night’s lodging is charged to your credit card at the time your reservation is made. Once the deposit is received, a confirmation letter is sent confirming your reservation. It is incumbent upon the guest to make any changes or cancellations within the appropriate time frame. You will be charged for your entire stay. No refunds for early checkouts.
The cancellation period is 7 days for reservations booked for non-holiday. For Holiday rates, the cancellation period is 14 days. If you cancel prior to the cancellation period, we will refund your deposit, less a $15.00 cancellation fee. If the reservation is canceled within the cancellation period, your deposit is non-refundable. Any cancellations made after 4:00 pm will be considered in the cancellation period. Cancellations due to forces of nature and/or road closures are not refundable.
Please contact us directly to reserve a pet friendly room as only certain rooms are designated dog friendly. 209-753-2327 or email us
Bear Valley Lodge Four Legged Rules
We look forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your pet, however, to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, we ask that you observe a few policies during your visit. Please read the following to familiarize yourself with our pet policy:
- Dogs are the only permitted pets
- We welcome all well-mannered and fully trained dogs
- Our pet-friendly rooms are limited
- Weight restrictions apply to our pet policy up to 2 dogs if each weighs less than 50lbs, dogs larger than 50lbs - one per room
- Additional fees may apply if the dog causes any damage or disturbances in the room or hotel
- Dogs cannot be left alone in the room
- Owners MUST bring dog bedding – no pets on beds or furniture
- Due to extensive cleaning after pet inhibits a room, we will charge a non-refundable cleaning fee of $25 per night to your guest room account. (This fee is waived for all service pets).
- For the safety and comfort of your pet and hotel staff, including housekeeping, staff will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present, or (b) you are present and can monitor your pet, or (c) your pet is caged.