February 7, 2017

Unfortunately the intense rain, slush and snow has created very unsafe conditions on the slopes and the roads.  For the safety of all that might be thinking about traveling to our special part of the Sierra, we encourage you to stay home safe at this time.  We WILL NOT OPERATE LIFTS on Wednesday, February 8th.  We will evaluate conditions and weather Wednesday afternoon and post our plans for Thursday, February 9th as soon as determined. 

The village restaurants are open and ready to serve a hot meal if you are in town.  Thanks for your patience as we ride out Mother Nature.  What a season!!

View Mattly’s weather report - for more information on weather, slope conditions and forecasts.  There is some good news....at this time, cooler temps are expected late Thursday and will be looking for snow to return and setting us up for some great skiing and riding this weekend.  Will keep you posted!