Get ready to be BLOWN AWAY!
Join us for an outrageously fun and family friendly night at Bear Valley with live music, a kid-friendly movie, kinder-sledding, special dinner, and an incredible torch light parade with fireworks!
The fun happens on Saturday, January 14th. Join us for the day, then stay for an evening of fun for everyone!
This is the tentative schedule. You and the whole family are guaranteed to have a BLAST!
Schedule subject to change - weather permitting, the following will occur:
- 2:30 PM: Sign ups for Torchlight Parade begin in the Season Pass office. Spaces are limited. Under 18, must have guardian available to sign release
- 4:00 PM: Live music with Megan Slankard in the Day Lodge
- 4:30: Kinder sledding (after lifts stop turning and slope is safe and clear)
- 5:00 PM: Movie for the kids in the Day Lodge Sunroom
- 5:30 PM: Great food for everyone - Dinner prices: adults $16, children $12 (ages 6-12), $5 (kinders)
- 6:30 PM: Registered participants load chair. Must have special event lift ticket to ride chair for parade
- 7:00 PM: Torch Light parade down the mountain - open to first 100 advanced skiers/boarders that sign up. Must sign up on Saturday in person starting at 2:30pPM in the Season Pass Office. Fireworks begin immediately following torchlight
Last Bus to Village departs after fireworks.
Note: times are subject to change based on weather and crowds
Book a room now at www.bearvalley.com/lodge