Hope you can see the ruler with 8” on it, on the Sun Deck. All that snow fell after the 3.2” of rain we had thru the night. This morning lifts are on a slight icing and flooding delay but most will be open by at least 10a if not before. (Cub & Panda currently water delay for the day)

Still not enough to get out to track pack, but because of the density we are moving that way quickly, with 7 to 10” in forecast, it could be tonight.

Rain Wind and Snow – oh my.

 

Please feel free to leave comments but abide by our rules. Thanks! To add a comment to any post, just CLICK on the title!