Bear Valley’s new food blog where you can get the skinny on all of the restaurants and delicious food that the mountain has to offer. For our inaugural post I’d like to introduce you to all of the different spots on the mountain and in village where you can grab a good bite to eat.
Up on the mountain you will find The Ebbets Pass Grill, Tamarack Deli and JB’s Bar-b-Que - which serve hot, healthy and indulging selections.
- The Grill - The Grill has a killer breakfast and lunch menu. In the morning you can find everything from a breakfast burrito to pancakes, and on the weekends there is a build-your-own omelet bar! Oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit can be found here as well. For lunch The Grill serves up a variety of hot plates such as burgers, chicken sandwiches and Philly cheese steaks. On the weekends there is made-to-order taco salad station, and for a lighter bite there is a salad bar and soup station.
- Tamarack Deli - Tamarack Deli features made-to-order sandwiches and espresso drinks. Here you can find a variety of sliced deli meats, cheeses, veggies, breads and wraps. At the espresso bar you can find your morning latte and end of the day hot chocolate among many other hot beverages, all prepared by very talented baristas.
- The Bar-b-que - enjoy a burger or tasty tri-tip slopeside on Sunny Saturdays and holidays. Great seletion of bar-b-que favorites available on the Sundeck – great place to relax and enjoy a sunny day at BV.
- The Bakery - Our bakers turn out tasty treats everyday in the bakery window upstairs on your way to the slopes. We have croissants, muffins, strudels, biscotti, cookies and brownies.
- Sky High Pizza -Sky High Pizza’s lively atmosphere makes it a great place to unwind with a pizza and a beer. Not only can you find pizza here but calzones, salads, apps and more. There is also an arcade and a pool table to kick it with friends.
- Creekside Dining Room - Creekside offers a great dining experience for the family or that special someone. The menu features the talents of Chef Emerick, in a redesigned dining room by local Jill Compton. Here you will find a calming atmosphere and excellent selection of mouthwatering entrees including steaks, pork, seafood, as well as pasta, soups, salads, creative appetizers and desserts made from scratch. Head out to the Deck after dinner and enjoy a beverage while enjoying the outdoor firepit .
- Grizzly Lounge - The Grizzly Lounge is where you want to go for drinks and casual dining. Here you can find a variety of cocktails, local wines and beers to go alongside satisfying bites like chicken strips, hot wings, burgers, potato skins and specials like Friday Night “Fajitas” – they are sizzling!!
Now that you know a bit more about what the mountain has to offer, stay tuned as we dig deeper and find out more about the best, the healthiest, and for those times you’d like to indulge, we’ll be sure to cover that too.