Round Trip Fare: (No one-way tickets available) Early Bird price – until July 1st – $18 RT. After July 1 – $20 RT. Pick up and return from: San Andreas, Murphys and Arnold (for Copperopolis, service provided for group only). RT fare applies regardless of pickup location. Busses carrying up to 24 passengers offered for the following Bear Valley Music Festival Concerts:
- Fri July 26 – From Gershwin to Garland – Pianist Richard Glazier- winner 4 Telly awards for his PBS Specials – music, fascinating inside stories and film clips
- Sat July 27- Asleep at the Wheel – Nine-time Grammy Award winning western swing, boogie and roots music band. One of the best in the business!
- Fri Aug 2 – Jazz in Bear Valley with Taylor Eigsti, Piano and Festival Orchestra – [Taylor Eigsti is] “The most amazing talent I’ve ever come across. Remember him.” — Dave Brubeck
- Sat Aug 3 – Van Cliburn Gold Medal Winner & Festival Orchestra – 2013 Winner announced June 9.
- Thurs Aug 8 – Bravo for Broadway! – Old favorite Broadway songs plus new and exciting selections with Katy Stephan, Soprano and Bobby Conte Thornton, Tenor and the Festival Orchestra
- Fri Aug 9 – Summer Memories – Festival Orchestra with Shawnette Sulker, Soprano – a firework coloratura! Selections include Dvorak, Barber, Poulenc
For information and seat reservations, call the Bear Valley Festival Office – 209.753.2574. (Bus seat reservations cannot be made online.) Pay by check to Bear Valley Music Festival, P.O. Box 5068, Bear Valley, CA 95223 or by credit card by calling the number above. Call today! Leave the driving to Calaveras Transit and the music to us!The Bear Valley Music Festival reserves the right to cancel any bus service two weeks prior to a concert if too few reservations are received.
Volunteers Needed! Many opportunities to help available, including: Usher, Raffle Sales, Wine Server at Chamber Concert, Gala/Auction, Ticket-taker/Greeter, Refreshment Sales, General Errands (car), Merchandise Sales, Musician Airport Pick-up, Grounds Clean-up, Musicians’ Refreshments. If interested, call the office today – 209.753.2574.
Food Available at Festival
• Western BBQ – Saturday, July 27 – 5 pm to 7:30 p.m. before Asleep at the Wheel – Join us for a delicious Western BBQ –$25 adults, $12 children 12 and under- Burgers, Bratwurst, chicken, beans, salads & dessert -outside the Festival Tent. Reservations appreciated but not necessary. Please call 209 753-2574 to say Yes!
• Pancake Breakfasts – Saturday, August 3 and Sunday, August 4 – 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM – Pancake breakfasts prepared as a fundraiser by the Bear Valley Parents Group outside the Festival Tent. No reservations necessary.
• Sunday Brunch – Sunday, August 11 -10 am to 12 Noon – $20 adults, $12 children 12 and under -Quiche, fruit, salad, tarts, coffee and tea. Purchase mimosas and other beverages at Festival concession. Served outside the Festival Tent. Reservations appreciated but not necessary. Please call 209 753-2574 to say Yes!
Arts of Bear Valley’s — 22nd Annual Summer Art Exhibit – Browse through Arts of Bear Valley’s fine-art exhibit in the Perry Walther Community Center (across from Festival tent) and discover the exceptional artists living in and around Bear Valley. Raffle tickets sold to win an original painting by artists: Nancy Macomber, Anne Saunders, Charlotte Mahood or Nancy Calhoun. Raffle income donated to the Festival. Artist’s Reception, Sat July 27th from 4pm to 5:30pm Exhibit Dates: July 26th through August 11th — Hours: 11 AM through Concert Intermissions Art programs for Elementary School Age Children–Art supplies provided and no fee is charged. Pre-registration at the exhibit’s art sales desk. Parents are welcome to stay and help. Thursday, August 8th–2 Sessions: 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM–Lead Artist: Kim Barrington 11 AM: 3-D ROBOTS made with recycled materials, or BUTTERFLIES in watercolors & pen 2 PM: 3-D ROBOTS made with recycled materials, or WADINSKI abstracts in acrylics www.artsofbearvalley.org