The Bear Valley Freestyle Program is for ski and snowboard athletes looking to develop and improve their freestyle maneuvers. Freestyle skills include jumps, boxes, rails and skier/boarder cross techniques. In addition the program emphasizes skill development in all snow conditions and terrain, safety, teamwork and fun. If you have questions, please contact our Team Coordinator, Aaron Johnson, at email@example.com.
|Team||Ends 4/30/2014||Ends 9/30/2014||After 9/30/2014|
|Youth All-Mountain Ski/Board (6-17)||$599||$724||$774|
|Adult All-Mountain Ski (Ages 18+)||$299||$424||$474|
|Race Development (8-13)||$599||$724||$774|
|Central Series Race (U8-14)||$749||$874||$924|
|Far West Race (U16-U18)||$1099||$1224||$1274|
Freestyle Ski & Snowboard Team (ages 10-17)
The Bear Valley Freestyle Team is comprised of intermediate & advanced ski & snowboard athletes who focus to improve their techniques in a team environment. Coaching staff works with athletes to prepare for Bear Valley competitions by perfecting their skills on terrain features such as rails, jumps, boxes, and other innovative features to perform tricks. Competitive events outside Bear Valley will be evaluated as a group to attend outside the regular team operations. The team will train and practice every other weekend from mid-December through March, including a Holiday Training Camp.
- Dec 13-4; 26-30
- Jan 10-11; 24-25
- Feb 7-8; 21-22
- Mar 7-8; 21-22
- 9:30-11:30AM & 12:30-2:30PM
How to register:
- Download the Team Application PDF (4 pages) then:
- Either fill out PDF on your computer and submit back to Bear Valley by clicking the “Submit” button at the end of page two.
- Or print the Team Application and either mail or fax back to Bear Valley.
- (mailing address) Bear Valley Mountain, PO Box 5038, Bear Valley CA 95223, Atten: “Ski/Board Teams”
- (fax number) (209) 753-6421
- Payment can be made using either:
- Online registration (new).
- Send a check with copy of Team Application (see address above)
- Pay cash at the Bear Valley Main Office.